Casting
We agreed to cast myself (Ellie) as the main character in our film. The reason we thought I'd play the character best is because when we imagined our character, we thought of 'innocence', 'vulnerability', 'feminine' and after discussing it as a group we said I would be best suited for this character. My appearance also fitted the character as I'm small with light hair and eye colour. I don't have much past experience with being on camera or acting but everything went as planned.
We also agreed on our friend Kayleigh Roberts to be the other character - the killer. The reason we thought she would play the character the best is because she enjoys doing drama and she was very enthusiastic about taking part in our film. Her appearance also fitted the character as she has fairly dark hair and owns a lot of appropriate clothing that would fit the characters appearance.
No comments:
Post a Comment