As a group, we chose this one as we believed we had a good understanding of the key conventions in ghost films. Instead of creating a storyboard to show what happens in our story, I decided to use prezi. I used 5 shots to create the story plot. If I was to film this i'd like to use establishing shot, shallow focus shot, whip pan, close up and a hand-held shot within the 5 scenes.
The plot of our jelly baby story is 4 friends go out camping and throughout the night one of the characters hears a noise so then goes and investigates. In the end, she is killed by a demonic ghost.
What went well with our jelly baby story is as a group we planned it very well and agreed on mostly everything. We didn't have any disagreements on anything and everyone made a contribution to the planning. What also went well was the backgrounds we created specifically for the story made the story a lot more interesting and eye catching. Another thing would be we kept within the borderline of the film having to be PG.
Our finished item would look even better if we used the same setting for each picture. (In the last picture, the surface was different to the previous four.) Additionally I think we shouldn't have taken to long to decide what we wanted to do (even though it turned out good in the end) along with that, we took a long time to actually create the settings.
No comments:
Post a Comment