My name's Ellie Horne. I live in Calne and go to the John Bentley school sixth form. In sixth form I am doing English Lit, Sociology, Philosophy and Ethics and Media for my options. And for Media, I have to make this blog to upload all my AS Media work on here. I'll be creating a video at some point and all the work towards it will be uploaded onto this blog.
I don't have much experience in Media as I didn't take it as GCSE but from what I've heard it's extremely interesting and enjoyable. I like to mess around with some editing in my free time so I think that will help towards Media in the future.
With hope, from these projects I'd like to gain experience in Media and what's behind it. And hopefully to see if I'd like to go further into Media, studying it at University.
No comments:
Post a Comment