Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Film locations

Me and Bailey went out searching for good locations to film our media on. We already knew that we wanted somewhere isolated and dark. We found 2 locations that would be ideal to film at.






This was the first location that we found. It looks good with all the scenery around it and the dark clouds. It's definitely a lot more isolated than the second location we found. I don't believe we need any authorisation to film on this location.









This is the second location we looked at. I think it would look a lot better when it's dark. It's not as isolated as the first location though I think having all the trees surrounding the area it would look a lot spookier in the dark.

I think we will use the first location as it's more isolated than the second, it's more of what we're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment