I have found the backing music for when my character is walking down an isolated lane. I found the backing music from this website - http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/links/horror-music.cfm. I was having trouble finding sound that fit with the type of movie I'm producing but then I came across the backing music "Don't Walk In The Woods" and immediately thought it was fitting. I additionally found another sound that I thought would go well for when the character is walking down the lane. When I start to edit my movie together, I'll use the backing music that I think fits better most.
![]() |
| Here I am on garageband editing the backing sound as there were bits I needed to edit out. |
![]() |
| The second backing music I found that would fit well with the character walking down the isolated lane. |
I found more backing music on the same website for when the main character turns arounds. It's appropriate to that exact moment she turns around because it lets the watchers know that something is about to happen or there is something to expect.
I also found another good website with horror backing sounds. From the website www.freesound.org. I came across the sound http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/sounds/192489/ that would fit perfectly somewhere in our film.
Creating my own sound
I decided instead of just using another sound from the internet I would produce my own on Garageband. I created around a 6 second sound audio that can be used as the sound of someones heartbeat. I think this would look really good in my film for when the killer is approaching the main character.
Foley sounds (from http://www.freesfx.co.uk)
One foley sound effect I would like to have in my film is footsteps approaching. I found three good ones that are possible candidates for my film. One if footsteps on gravel, the second is footsteps in a forest and the third is footsteps on leaves. The one I eventually choose will depend on where my film is located.
Another Foley sound effect I would like to use is the impact sound of a knife stabbing. I found two that sound really good one after the other and it will make my movie sound realistic.






No comments:
Post a Comment